

Cluck cluck cluck
Last night I had the pleasure of babysitting baby Z. What a gorgeous baby she is, in fact perhaps the most gorgeous baby in the world? Big blue eyes, black curly hair...
Well she cried for the first hour it was a little distressing, my babies weren't "criers". I had to pop to the supermarket which was probably a little ambitious and she cried the place down but it was all good.
She loved Sharnae and Cohen and they kept her entertained for the second hour, then her parents came home. Jane is already planning her next two children and Z is only 4 months old! She is a great mum and step mum to J.
Fast forward to exciting moment and she has asked me to be Godmother in Novemeber, I feel so priviledged that she would ask me. So now I best be losing some weight so I am not to fat for the photos LOL.
A pic of Z just because she is so darn cute. And she made my crappy day better.
And with Sharnae a month or so ago

3 comments:
cluck cluck :)
She really is a cutie!
She is just gorgeous Sarah! Great pics :)
Post a Comment