The woes of a working parent.
Does anyone realise how hard it is to juggle older kids with working life? I know it was much easier when they were younger to drop them at day care go to work, pick them up and go home.
Now I have to ensure their homework is done, their uniforms are ready, they have healthy lunches, they have their recorder, their library bag, their readers, their projects, their sport, their banking, their this, their that.
I have to get them to school on time. I have to pick them up or organise for them to be picked up. I have to get them to dancing, sport...
Sometimes it is all too hard. I am sick of dropping balls in this never ending juggle.
C starts work before we are even up and often he isn't home until all off the above nightmare is over.
Argggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That feels better....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment