MissDemeanor

My photo
Tasmania, Australia

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Dancing Diva

Well S had her annual dance concert on Saturday and she performed beautifully. Nan and Fiona came down from the coast to watch her and they absolutely loved it. She has become an accomplished little dancer in the last four years.

She got three trophies. The first one was for grooming, which they all get if they have their hair and uniform correctly at all lessons. The second one was for the Most Successful Group in which she did her Song and Tap...and the third one was a huge suprise - The Encouragement Award 12 and Under.

Totally wrapped, but god some people are bitchy. She copped a few nasty comments from a particular green eyed monster and then I copped it again from the mother. What is with these people. I need the rolling eyes smiley.

Today I am going shopping with the work credit card for a new computer desk. On the 8th October I start working from home two days per week. No particular reason or need, it was offered to me I accepted. Can't wait. So Monday and Wednesdays I will be tucked up at home - bonus. I get a laptop plus a keyboard and flat screen monitor, new desk and my highspeed broadbrand completely paid for by work. :p

I will attempt to update more regularly but I am pretty crap at it.

We are off to the coast and then up to Cradle Mountain for the weekend. Hoping for snow, it has sure been cold enough.

No comments: