Is what I am. But you all know that.
I haven't updated for many moons. There has been lots happening.
S has been sick with pneumonia, she is back at school as of this Wednesday but still exhausted and so down in the dumps. I am going to take her for a fab girly shopping expedition to cheer her up - always works a treat.
C (the little one) is still a fiesty ball of fun as all 7 year old boys are. Obsessed with all things Star Wars, Lego and sport, namely basketball, tennis, football and soccer. He is also trying his hand, or be that feet :p at Little Aths this year. As per most things he excels at everything, and he certainly didn't get that from his mother!
Big C has been working hard he has been putting in something like 55 hour weeks with Christmas deliveries, which all comes in handy for the kitty but takes it's toll on him and he is just exhausted of an evening so I am doing my best to pick up all the slack and let him chill.
My work is going well, a promotion and a payrise will do that to a girl :) No complaints here, hopefully the working from home gig will take off in January.
I think that's about it, we have had Z's Christening, I am now formally a grandmother, and Jacqui's engagement party...now just on the down hill coast to Christmas. 15 sleeps till C's mother arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment