MissDemeanor

My photo
Tasmania, Australia

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Swings and roundabouts

Well no idea where I was when I posted that last one.

Life is good....so not sure what I was feeling last time.

C and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Sunday. Very special considering we have been together for 12 years yet only married for one.

We got married at The Eagles Nest Retreat which was just gorgeous :)

http://eaglesnestretreat.com.au

Very nice would love to go back but tres $$

We are belatedly celebrating our anniversary in Melbourne in a fortnight, staying at the Quest Docklands http://questdocklands.com.au and going to Geelong vs Richmond (ho hum) and shopping til we drop (yay) and going to see The Dark Knight at the Gold Class at Crowne. (Double YAY).

For our actual anniversary, C served me up delishes croissants with crisby bacon and yummy runny egg, freshly squeezed OJ - in bed. Heaven. When I dragged myself up we took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda which was great really enjoyable for a kids movie.

Then we offloaded the kings and had a scrummy dinner at http://jailhousegrill.com.au

I had the medallions C had the scotch. Yummo!

I bought him a Limited Edition Gold GFC premiership watch and he bought me some special gold and diamond hoop earrings, quite proud of my great present buying husband.

No comments: