MissDemeanor

My photo
Tasmania, Australia

Sunday, 6 July 2008

New Beginnings

I was crappy at keeping a blog so I deleted it all and started again.

That's what I do. Stuff up so wipe it out and start again. Wouldn't it be great if life was like that. Fuck up royally and just erase it and continue on. I wish I could do that.

But if I did I wouldn't be were I am today.

Two wonderful kids who are the light of my life, a fantastic husband who can't do enough for us, a great job. Sometimes I wonder when things are going to start going wrong, but then I realise I can't live like that wondering when things are going to stuff up. I need to appreciate what I have and just live each day.

Last month marked the 12 month anniversary since mum died, since then I have felt a little more hope in everyday. When I think of her I am starting to think of her and my memories fondly rather than getting that horrible stabbing through the heart feeling that I previously had. I can think of her and smile, instead of cry. I hope this means I am on the mend.

Tomorrow I am going to start documenting my exercise and diet on Calorie King. Diets just don't work and I have motivation or willpower so I might as well hold myself accountable there.

No comments: